Wu & Hung Law has the ability and expertise to help navigate you through the US Immigration Service to gain authorization to live and work in the United States, to fix previous and current Immigration violations as well as defend you from deportation. Please contact our office for a consultation.

Have you been a permanent resident for 3 to 5 years and would like to apply for U.S. citizenship? Are you worried that a criminal record or other negative factors will prevent you from becoming a U.S. Citizen? Wu & Hung Law will guide you through the naturalization process by helping you file your application and prepare for the citizenship examination. We will also represent you at the naturalization interview and handle all correspondence with Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Work Visas
Would you like to work legally in the United States? Do you have an occupation in demand or special skill? Has your employer offered to petition for your permanent residency or work visa? Wu & Hung Law has the experience to guide you through the challenging application process with Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Department of Labor to ensure that your application gets approved.

We can help you apply as a:

Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Worker
Permanent (Immigrant) Worker
Student or Exchange Visitor
Special Talent Worker
Investment Visas
Are you a successful entrepreneur with expectations to invest capital and create jobs in the U.S. economy? You may qualify for permanent residency if you either invest $1,000,000 into the U.S. economy or $500,000 in a regional center, which the U.S. Government defines as an area in need of development. Temporary visas may be available for investments as little as $50,000. If you already own a large business in your home country, Wu & Hung Law can also help you create a franchise in the U.S.
Family Adjustment (Including, Widow, Battered Spouse, Juveniles)
Do you have a parent, child, brother, sister, or spouse that is a U.S. citizen? Are you a widow,
a victim of domestic violence, or a juvenile in danger? If so, we can help you legalize your
status in the US. Wu & Hung Law can help you navigate through the process and present your
application as smoothly as possible. Whether you overstayed your visa or came here illegally, we
can find ways to clear your violations through waivers and pardons.
Have you immigrated to the United States and are unwilling or unable to return to your country of origin because you have suffered persecution or you fear that you will suffer persecution due to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion? You can apply for asylum with Citizenship and Immigration Services or with the Executive Office for Immigration Review in case you have removal (deportation) proceedings against you in an immigration court. Wu & Hung Law will represent you through the entire asylum application process and help you stay safely in the United States.
Deportation Defense
If you are “undocumented” – meaning that you have no immigration status in the United States – and you are in removal (deportation) proceedings, a few legal defenses are still available for you to stay in the U.S. and avoid being removed. Because court hearings are complicated and high stakes, it is very important that you have an experienced immigration attorney defend you before the Department of Homeland Security. At Wu & Hung Law we are willing to do everything we can to help you gain status here in the United States.
Post Deportation (Stays & Appeals)
If you are facing deportation from the U.S. or are in the custody or supervision of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), you may be able to postpone your deportation and continue to work while you attempt to get permission to remain in the country legally. Wu & Hung Law will guide you through the entire process to let you stay in the U.S. as long as possible.